Addons are very useful to extend your LEPTON installation.
When we are talking about addons it means a summary of additions to improve your standard LEPTON.
Here are the exact meanings:
- admintool: working within the backend only
- page-module: pages for the frontend
- backend-theme: design package for the backend
- template: design package for the frontend
- snippet: codepackage for frontend-functions
- droplet: code-zip for frontend- and backend functions
- plugin: improve other addons (like jQuery Plugins)
- library: external code framework (like MooTools)
- language: core-language-file to adapt CMS
There are two kinds of addons:
|free addons||free to use with LEPTON package, no charge for use|
|commercial addons||no free usage with LEPTON package, license fees are charged|
You can find all details about the specific addon license within the info.php of addons package-files.
Libraries, Core-Language-Files, Snippets, Droplets and Plugins for LEPTON are generally free.